The educational work of the Villa Ritz team reflects the needs of families and the modern world. In an easy-going atmosphere, our dedicated teachers offer a round-the-clock early childhood educational and support programme tailored to the needs of today’s families. We are a bilingual educational establishment for young children and offer a multilingual early development programme (English). We are guided by classical, humanistic educational ideals, as it is our aim to give each child in our care the opportunity to become independent, well-adjusted members of society.
We are fully committed to being a community of learning and development for children, parents, and teachers in which we can all grow together. Our ethos covers the following areas:
- individual support for every child in groups of mixed ages
- interactive spaces and project-based work to promote creativity with play and learning
- standard procedures and rules agreed with the children, fostering safety and discipline
- polite manners
- materials and toys to develop the senses and creative powers
- documentation of child development in a portfolio
- regular reports which are discussed with parents
We provide support to your child in everyday situations so that he or she feels a sense of his or her position and worth in the community and grows into a person with a sense of responsibility.