We want you to be able to spend your valuable time with your child as a family while still pursuing your demanding professions. We provide support on all issues that concern your child. If, for example, you need to go away on a business trip and cannot take your child with you, he or she will be in good hands with us overnight and participate in normal kindergarten activities during the day.
Our core hours are from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm. Evening care follows up until 7.30 pm. From 7.30 pm to 7.00 am, your child can also stay overnight with us.
Example daily schedule:
- From 7.00 am: arrival and children’s welcome, free play with activities
- 8.00 to 9.00 am: breakfast, followed by brushing of teeth
- 9.15 to 11.30 am: project-related, theme-based activities (once a week with all children, begin with assembly), cleaning up, washing hands
- 11.30 to 12.15 pm: lunch
- 12.15 to 2.00 pm: midday nap and quiet, relaxing activities for children not sleeping; children who wake up are integrated in these activities
- From 2.00 pm: afternoon snack (fruit, vegetables, yoghurt, biscuits, and drinks)
- 3.00 to 6.00 am: free play, free activities, courses
- 6.00 pm: end of the regular kindergarten day
Evening and night-time care
- 6.00 pm: dinner
- 6.30 to 7.00 pm: shower/bath and brushing of teeth
- 7.00 pm: bedtime story
- From 7.30 pm: sleep